- Google Calendars for each LSAT test date, which you can adjust to fit your own schedule. START HERE if you're ready to take charge of your LSAT self-study!
- Law school admissions and Harvard Law 1L experience
- New York City in-person and online, java-based conferencing LSAT tutoring
- Amazon.com store with only the official LSAT materials from LSAC, where we offer a 4-for-3 promotion (25% off) and free shipping on orders over $25
- Test-taking strategies for all sections and specific task standards
- Our Zen philosophy for the LSAT
- HD LSAT YouTube videos showing you how to use our and others' free online LSAT tools
- Journals of current Zen students as they prepare for the LSAT and the law school application cycle
- Interviews with law school admissions officers, deans, students
We take a unique, task standards based approach to LSAT self-study, derived from the training used by one of our contributors. His LSAT score improved from a 172 in September 2007 to a 180 in December 2007, and we've been fine tuning the techniques since then. Our first client, from way back in May 2008, achieved a clean sweep of Harvard Law, Yale Law, and NYU Law. She decided to attend Harvard Law School, and begins her first year in the fall of 2009.
We incorporate everything you need for your LSAT self-study and law school application cycle, updated every Monday-Friday at 8:00am.