- 1 GB space if you sign up for a free account then upgrade it to a student account with your .edu email address versus 5 charts, period
- The goal of outlines is to streamline and simplify, but the student/professional upgrade means I don't have to worry about the 60 object maximum. I now don't have to create multiple files for related legal concepts or place text over every line to completely capture the meaning.
- user interface is much easier to do the things I need, especially adding qualifying text for whatever line connection I'm drawing between shapes
- better publishing features (to image, PDF, website, etc)
- AUTOSAVE feature, which can be key when you're on the second hour and 1.5 coffee of crafting a perfect flowchart at midnight
- HTML5 versus Flash: although I don't see myself editing on the iPhone--perhaps the iPad would be OK--viewing the flowchart might somehow serve useful...